How amazing is it to be chosen as an Intercessor to serve the Most High God as He executes His plan in the Earth? We are the EKKLESIA--God's governing body with "boots on the ground" in this world AND a spiritual position in Christ Jesus in the Throne Room of God Almighty!
If you feel the Lord is calling you to this assignment, join us in this Kingdom Intercessor ministry. Let's discover together how to become effectual in intercessory prayer...how to claim and live in God's exceedingly great promises...and how to partner with Him in the birthing of His plan for His creation.
Be part of the global movement to reclaim the kingdoms of the world for Jesus Christ!
How To Use This Site—We are yielding ourselves to the leading of the Holy Spirit and the development of a fellowship of praying believers by:
- PROVIDING intercessors with current prophetic insights and declarations that will unite the Ekklesia in prayer. Click on Prayer Slides under Resources. Download the slide deck for each day/evening call, view in Slideshow mode, and you will be ready to share and pray with others!
- EQUIPPING intercessors with strategies and resources that will strengthen and guard them as they go into spiritual battles. Click here for recordings to the Suncoast Prayer hub Wednesday Night calls on:
- The Fear of the Lord
- Our Priestly Role
- Rebuilding the Altars
Check out the available resources offered by other prayer groups. (See Prayer Partners, in the box under Resources)
- SUPPORTING our team of intercessors with fellowship and a community to encourage and challenge each other in our growth and to increase our impact for the Kingdom. Read the Blogs of Visions and Words our members are receiving, make comments and share your insights! And send in what the Lord is speaking to you so we don't miss any Rhema Words being given to us.
God revealed to Tim Sheets that praying in the Spirit is the governing language of the Ekklesia...
praying in tongues puts us in perfect unity and gives voice to perfect prayers that release God's will in the Earth!
Calls & PodcastsKingdom Intercessors
Awaken the DawnPrayer Call
Time: 7:00-8:00 AM EST
Meeting ID: 141 633 919
Time: 10:00-11:00 PM EST
Meeting ID: 893 2464 3657
Meeting ID: TBD
Time: 5:00 PM EST
Meeting ID: 858 5670 7086
You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting or interview. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.
You will need a computer or device with a webcam and microphone to participate in a Zoom session.
Prayer Deck Template
I am listening and looking for battle strategies to protect the Church in this season as the hornet’s nest of the enemy forces are stirred up against us. I know that the name of the LORD is our strong tower and refuge, but what does that really mean and how do we get into that refuge? This is the question I have been pondering and what I have learned so far is that God is Love and Christ is perfect Love as well. We are hidden in Christ…we are hidden in Perfect Love. As we convert that into a practical…
Join Us in Continuing to Pray Over these FIVE STRATEGIC PRAYER POINTS PRAYER POINT ONE: Expose and hold accountable those who practice the seven things God hates and He says are detestable to Him. According to Proverbs 6:16-17, There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to Him: 1. haughty eyes 2. a lying tongue 3. hands that shed innocent blood 4. a heart that devises wicked plans 5. feet that are quick to rush into evil 6. a false witness who pours out lies 7. a person who stirs up conflict in the community Heavenly Father,…
We have Prayer Partners!
- Intercessors for America
- Global Empowerment & Prayer Center (GPEC) Robert Henderson Ministries
- International House of Prayer (IHOPKC) Mike Bickle
- The HUB (Oasis online) Tim Sheets
- Glory of Zion Chuck Pierce
- Shawn Bolz Ministries (Training in the Prophetic)
- Dutch Sheets Ministries (Training in Prayer & Intercession)